The Top 5 Running Shoes For Narrow Feet Reviewed
Have you ever found your feet always wiggling when you run? This an issue faced by many people around the world. Even after tightening your shoes right and confirming the laces are firm, there is always a problem. Hence we have laid out a guide for the best running shoes for narrow feet people.
Usually this means you have too much room in the toe box.
In such a case, the only right remedy is finding a fitting pair of shoes. You really need to get those shoes designed for narrow feet.
It is natural to find a majority of runners looking for a wider toe box. But that is not always the case with runners with narrow feet. You may need to go about the situation from a different angle.
Shoe hunting is quite fun but tiring at the same time. A lot of runners don’t get the right shoes because they don’t have the time and the patience to hunt for the right pair. Sometimes runners simply go for style, looks and color. Others only consider the weight or affordability of the shoes.
But getting the right fit is more important than all of this. That is why we put together a list of the best running shoes for narrow feet.
Best Running Shoes for Narrow Feet
This is one of the best shoes if you have narrow feet. It has a stack height of 26mm in the heel and 18 in the tow. This is a comfortable height for running every day.
It may seem too high but, they are made with the perfect outsole and inner sole. They are a perfect fit and will not leave you tying the laces at all times.
Saucony is a trusted brand in athletic footwear, which is what makes the shoes a good choice. The pair is good as well f those looking for stability. They come with pronation control features.
They are made with a breathable upper mesh, a great midfoot fit and a durable sole. They are generally great for running.
However, the stack height makes them seem a bit bulky for someone with narrow feet.
- Highly cushioned running shoe designed for moderate stability and everyday training
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- ISO fit upper
- Shock-absorbing SRC Crash Pad
- PWRGRID+ improved performance cushioning
New Balance is a respectable name in the shoe industry. And this particular product does not disappoint. It offers the most comfortable ride you might never feel getting tired.
It is good for a marathon and other long distance running events. And if you are daily runner, the shoes is still supportive.
The breathable upper mesh is expandable to conform to your foot. It also comes in true size.
One downside of these shoes is the price.
- Ultra Heel and Bootie Construction
- Engineered Mesh with No-Sew material application
- Fresh Foam
- 8 MM Drop
- Ortholite Sockliner
Running is more fun when you get shoes that make you feel as though you are running bear foot. The Nike Men’s Lunarsolo Running Shoes are such. They are light-weight and good value for your money. You can discover this if you tried comparing shoes with similar specs.
Its lightweight structure offer neutral support for runners. On the other hand is the snug fit design and the moisture wicking material that lets your ride as though moving on air.
The pair is not however recommended for long distance running.
- Fashion Trend: Ankle-High Synthetic Running Shoe
If you are with moderate to severe pronation, then here is a shoe that can help you. It is designed to offer great support and fit for people with narrow fit while ensuring maximum breathability. It has a sockliner that keeps the moisture away.
The shoes are great for people looking for stability types of shoes. However, they are flexible enough to be used by anyone else.
The absorbed cushioning in the shoes reduces the impact of running on concrete. This way, it absorbs the shock, allowing you land safely.
One disadvantage is that the pair is too heavy.
If you are middle to long distance running woman in need of a shoe to fit you small feet, look no further. Here is a shoe that will keep you in the marathon long enough to finish your race.
Those who have ever used the gels will agree they offer a great deal of comfort. And that is what matters the most for every runner.
They come from one of the companies that have a long prove track record. This particular one has a 10 mm drop push offering the most comfortable ride.
But you may need some time to break in.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) (Running) : ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System: integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Seamless Construction
These shoes are excellent for a supportive ride. They are lightweight, offering the feeling of a bare foot. The runner sole cushions you from the shock as your feet lands on a concrete ground.
It is another great shoe from the brand ASICS that has proven over time to offer comfortable ride. And you can feel the pavement when you run in them.
It is has great looks with a sleek design. The 10mm drop makes them quite stable and truly wonderful fit. The heel clutching system will ensure a great fit.
But some buyers have complained of a stiffer footbed than other versions.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
Running Shoes for Narrow Feet – Buying Guide
It is important that you check the technical aspect of getting the perfect athletic shoes. Start with for instance the stack height of the shoe. Is it too high or too low? Stack height is the thickness of everything under the foot.
Shoes with larger stack are considered less stable than those with lower stack and it is easy to see how. Stability is vital for every runner.
Other runners go further and check the drop height or the heel-to-toe drop. This is another important factor you can look into. The height ranges from zero mm to 12 mm. Choose a height of between 4 to 10mm. That will be safe for you.
There are many other factors to consider, including the outsole and the inner sole. The bottom line is, you need the right shoes for your narrow feet. And here is a list you can trust.
Your experience should tell you the kind of shoes you need for your narrow feet. Whether you prefer cushioned ones, or feel-the-ground design, you can always get something. Here, our list of best shoes for running small feet should give you the perfect choice. Good luck on the track!
No matter which shoes you choose, you should make sure you properly lace them. This video demonstrates how to properly lace your shoe if you have narrow feet:
Last Updated on